Terms of Service
Terms of Service
-Transmit via or through the website any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this website or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us.
-Introduce to the Website or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes.
-Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including without limitation access to any API that may be provided by Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. in a manner not authorized by Linen Et Cie Inc..
-Transmit or broadcast any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
-Impersonate any other person including but not limited to, a registered user of this Website or an employee of Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc..
-Cause or violate use any personal or proprietary right, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity.
-Use false e-mail addresses or misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address.
-Tamper with or obtain access to this Website or any component of this Website.
-Conduct fraudulent activities
-Collect, procure or harvest information regarding other users of the Website for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email.
-Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by Linen Et Cie Inc.
2. Customer Eligibility: The Website is available to Customers who are 18 years and older, residents of the United States, and who have not been suspended by Linen Et Cie Inc. for any reason. By becoming a Customer you represent that you are of legal age and that you reside in the United States. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Website. As a Customer, you agree to provide true accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website's registration form. You agree to use the Website for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes. Without limitation, use of the website by employees or agents of a commercial enterprise in the course of their employment or agency is a prohibited commercial use.
Customers may not have more than one active account. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account. This means you need to be careful with your password. If you find out that someone is using your account without your permission, you must let us know immediately. You may not transfer your account to someone else. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account without your permission. However, if we (or anyone else) suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable.
4. Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge and agree that the content materials and other components (including but not limited to logos, graphics, button icons and page headers) available on the Website are the property of Linen Et Cie Inc. and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws. If you give feedback to us regarding the Website, for example recommendations for improvements or features, implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Website without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Website unless we expressly state otherwise.
5. Prohibited Use:
-You agree not to distribute, copy, sell, license, rent, modify, reproduce, transmit publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from content or materials on the Website.
-You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Website to a human-perceivable form, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, and in that case, only if you notify us in writing in advance.
d) You may not copy, screenshot, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of the Website.
6. Autonomous Vendors: Linen Salvage Et Cie. may rely upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods advertised on the Website and many cases, drop ship them directly to the Customer. Independent Vendors are solely responsible for the content of advertisements and the goods that they sell through the Website. Without limitation, Linen Et Cie Inc. is not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items advertised on the Website, by our vendors, even if appearing on the Website or in emails from us. Nothing on the Website shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. or any supplier with respect to any such image, logo or name.
7. User Content: You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Website, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By "User Content", we mean any Content you post to the Website. "Content" means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials. When we say "post", we include sharing, posting, uploading, submitting or otherwise providing User Content in any manner in connection with the Website. If you post User Content, you are making a guarantee to us that you either own all the content you are posting in the User Content, or you have the right to post the content. Furthermore, you are guaranteeing that you have the right to allow us to make your User Content available for others to view and use as part of the Website without requiring that any such use be subject to additional obligations or terms. If you do not have these rights, do not post our User Content.
9. Prohibited Content: If we allow you to upload User Content, you may not:
a) Provide User Content that you don't have the right to submit, unless you have the owner's permission; this includes material covered by someone else's copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
b) Forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you provide;
c) Provide any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
d) Provide User Content that are illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially, socially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
e) Impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity in your User Content;
f) Use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our or our suppliers' product names or trademarks in your User Content; or
g) Provide User Content which disparage us or our partners, vendor or affiliates.
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
11. We Are Not Responsible for User Content: We generally do not review any of the User Content posted by our Customers. We do not endorse any User Content or support any views, opinions, recommendations, or advice that may be in User Content. User Content comes from a variety of sources, and we make no promises about the reliability of any source or the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of any User Content. You may be offended by User Content that you see on the Website. You may find some of it to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. However, you agree not to hold us responsible in any way for your use of our Website, including your exposure to User Content.
12. Purchasing: Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. works with outside providers for maintenance of the Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. website. Linen Et Cie Inc. and its partners strive for complete accuracy in description and pricing of the products on the website, however, due to the nature of the internet occasional glitches or mistakes may cause inaccuracies to appear on the website. Linen Et Cie Inc. has the right to void any purchases that display an inaccurate price. If the displayed price is higher than the actual price you may be refunded the overcharge and the item will ship for the correct price. If the displayed price is less than the actual price, Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. will void the purchase and attempt to contact you via either phone or email to inquire if you would like the item for the correct price.
13. Suggested Retail Prices: Linen Et Cie Inc. displays suggested retail prices for goods offered on the Website based on pricing information provided by vendors and manufacturers, and we make no assurances about the reliability or accuracy of any such information listed on the Website.
14. Links to Third Party Webwebsites: This Website may contain links to other webwebsites on the internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such webwebsites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked webwebsite. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party webwebsite or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party webwebsite or of any product or service provided by a third party. You should also read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these other webwebsites.
16. Disclaimer of Warranty: THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ALL TEXT, IMAGES MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION ON, ACCESSIBLE FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, LINEN ET CIE INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1)THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF ERRORS; (2)THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS; (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR (4) THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
17. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL LINEN SALVAGE ET CIE INC. OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LINEN ET CIE INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LINEN ET CIE INC. OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO LINEN SALVAGE ET CIE INC. IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTION OR BOUTIQUE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY OR IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID, $100. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL LINEN SALVAGE ET CIE INC. OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF LINEN ET CIE INC..
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Website. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
18. Not Intended for International Use: We make no representation that information on this Website is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use, export or re-export any User Content or any copy or adaptation of such User Content, or any product or service offered on the Website, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, United States export laws and regulations.
19. Risk of Loss: The items purchased from our Website are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items may pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We will do everything in our power to solve any issues related to delivery of your products.
20. Third Party Vendors: Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products or the Website. Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers or sellers that violate Linen Salvage et Cie. policies. Linen Salvage Et Cie Inc. is not responsible for any representations by third party vendors.
23. Copyright Infringement: Notice and Take Down Procedures: Notice and Take Down Procedures: If you believe that any materials on this Website infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Website the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. Our contact for copyright issues relating to this Website is: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) For violating Sections 1(b), 1(i), or 5(c) of these Terms or Use, or continuing to access or use the Website after your account has been terminated pursuant to Section 23 or after you have been suspended or removed from using the Website pursuant to the first paragraph of Section 2, you agree to pay $20,000 for each Instance of Unauthorized Conduct.